Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
TV host Cat Deeley weds Irish funny man Patrick Kielty secretly in Rome
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Patrick Kielty and Cat Deeley|
Deeley, 35, tied the knot last weekend in Rome with Irish comic Patrick Kielty, 41, who’s originally from Co. Down. He does a lot of work in the U.K. but has apparently relocated to Beverly Hills to be closer to the missus, so perhaps he’ll make a name for himself over here too.
God knows Kielty has had an awful lot to deal with in his life already. His father, Jack Kielty, was murdered by the paramilitary Ulster Defense Association in 1988.
Though Cat and Pat have only been dating for the past nine months, they’ve apparently known each other for several years. The Rome ceremony was presided over by Kielty’s local parish priest in Co. Down, and the 60 family friends and family members on hand didn’t know they were attending a wedding until the last minute.
Though the new Mrs. Kielty might have given a hint with a photo she posted on her Twitter account after the Emmy Awards. She and her man were pictured holding hands and walking out of the event, with the caption, “And then they lived . . . happily ever after.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...