Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tulisa Contostavlos thinks Caroline Flack and One Direction's Harry Styles were a perfect match
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Caroline Flack and Harry Styles|
Tulisa told We Love Pop magazine: "I've had them both in my house at the same time and I've spent time apart with them as well.
"Harry is a very mature, charming young man, and he has enough intelligence to maintain a relationship with a slightly older woman. Caroline is a very sensitive, fun, young-at-heart person.
"So the combination of the two made complete sense to me. If you know them, there was nothing creepy about it."
The 'Live It Up' singer was furious about the negative response to their fling, particularly the vicious backlash the 'Xtra Factor' presenter suffered at the hands of the boy band's fans.
She raged to We Love Pop magazine: "People are so judgmental. She is one of the loveliest people I know, she has such a good heart and if people knew what she was like as a person they'd know it was nothing like how some people have made out - y'know, all cougar-ish and creepy. It's not that at all!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...