Troubled star Amanda Bynes insists she doesn't do drugs
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Easy A' star - who was charged with attempted evidence tampering, reckless endangerment and marijuana possession in court on Friday (24.05.13) after police received a report of a disorderly person and arrested her at her New York City apartment on Thursday - claims that she doesn't even drink and has never owned a bong despite being accused of throwing one out the window in front of arresting officers.
The 27-year-old actress reached out to her more than 1.1 million followers on Twitter on Friday night, writing: "I only smoke tobacco I don't drink or do drugs.
"I've never had a bong in my life!"
But the actress sparked concern after she revealed she is unhappy with her Mugshot.
She said: "I need to get another nose job after seeing my mugshot!"
She later added: "I need Nicki Minaj's wig person stat!"
The 'She's The Man' star is being encouraged by her concerned parents Rick and Lynn to seek in-patient treatment at a psychiatric hospital.
A source previously said that her family don't think her "problem is rooted in an addiction to drugs."
The family insider added: "Amanda has been clearly using drugs, yes, including marijuana, but that is just the symptom. The fact is Amanda suffers from severe mental health issues that she refuses to accept. Rick and
Lynn want her to seek in-patient treatment at a psychiatric hospital so she can be properly treated."
The actress allegedly began displaying strange behaviour in her late teens.
A source said: "She even thought there were tracking devices in smoke detectors in her family home and would place sheets over them. Amanda also hears voices. It's so sad for her family to watch her unravel like this."
Amanda was released without bail on Friday morning and is due to appear in court in July.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...