Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Troubled ‘Happy Days’ star Erin Moran to dump husband for lesbian lover
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 08:20 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Erin Moran (Getty Images)|
The New York Post is reporting that Moran was recently rambling at a local bowling alley that she was ready to leave her younger husband, Steve Fleischmann, to run away and fall in love with a woman.
“Erin was blabbing to everyone about how tired she was of Steve riding her coattails and how she just wanted to run away and fall in love with a woman,” a friend of the actress said to the National Enquirer.
On the same evening, Moran was reportedly downing shots of tequila and blabbing to anyone who would listen to her.
“Then she told everyone that Steve stays with her only because she’s the breadwinner,” the source said.
Moran, who is now 52, is best remembered for her role as darling Joanie Cunningham on ‘Happy Days,’ and for the brief spin-off ‘Joanie Loves Chachi.’
The actress has since fallen on hard times, reportedly bouncing around trailer parks and low-end motels for housing.