Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Troubled ‘Happy Days’ star Erin Moran to dump husband for lesbian lover
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 08:20 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Erin Moran (Getty Images)|
The New York Post is reporting that Moran was recently rambling at a local bowling alley that she was ready to leave her younger husband, Steve Fleischmann, to run away and fall in love with a woman.
“Erin was blabbing to everyone about how tired she was of Steve riding her coattails and how she just wanted to run away and fall in love with a woman,” a friend of the actress said to the National Enquirer.
On the same evening, Moran was reportedly downing shots of tequila and blabbing to anyone who would listen to her.
“Then she told everyone that Steve stays with her only because she’s the breadwinner,” the source said.
Moran, who is now 52, is best remembered for her role as darling Joanie Cunningham on ‘Happy Days,’ and for the brief spin-off ‘Joanie Loves Chachi.’
The actress has since fallen on hard times, reportedly bouncing around trailer parks and low-end motels for housing.