Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tristan MacManus and Pamela Anderson hangout in New York after “Dancing with the Stars” fail
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Pam Anderson and Tristan MacManus in NYC (Lawrence Schwartzwald)|
The Daily Mail kind of intimated the couple are an item off the dance floor but didn’t really offer any evidence to back that up. It wouldn’t exactly be a surprise, but dating rumors are always rampant on DWTS and none of them ever pan out.
A supposed show source says the blame for their early elimination comes down to Pam’s lazy attitude.
“(It) was basically all Pam’s fault,” the source told the website Wetpaint Entertainment. “She never wanted to rehearse. They got a later start than the other couples because Pam was literally dragging her feet. She didn’t want to do the work.
“Tristan’s a great guy. Everyone loves him. He shouldn’t have been eliminated this early on. He was ready to put in the time with Pam. Her heart just wasn’t in it.”
Who does Tristan think has the best chance of winning the disco ball come November? “It’s difficult to say, it’s such a high quality show this season,” he said.
“I’m really going for me mate Val (Chmerkovskiy), though.” He’s paired with inaugural season winner Kelly Monaco.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...