Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tristan MacManus and Pamela Anderson hangout in New York after “Dancing with the Stars” fail
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Pam Anderson and Tristan MacManus in NYC (Lawrence Schwartzwald)|
The Daily Mail kind of intimated the couple are an item off the dance floor but didn’t really offer any evidence to back that up. It wouldn’t exactly be a surprise, but dating rumors are always rampant on DWTS and none of them ever pan out.
A supposed show source says the blame for their early elimination comes down to Pam’s lazy attitude.
“(It) was basically all Pam’s fault,” the source told the website Wetpaint Entertainment. “She never wanted to rehearse. They got a later start than the other couples because Pam was literally dragging her feet. She didn’t want to do the work.
“Tristan’s a great guy. Everyone loves him. He shouldn’t have been eliminated this early on. He was ready to put in the time with Pam. Her heart just wasn’t in it.”
Who does Tristan think has the best chance of winning the disco ball come November? “It’s difficult to say, it’s such a high quality show this season,” he said.
“I’m really going for me mate Val (Chmerkovskiy), though.” He’s paired with inaugural season winner Kelly Monaco.