Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Transformers' Megan Fox give birth to her first child, a boy, with husband Brian Austin Green
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 09:23 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green and their bump|
The 26-year-old star and her husband - whom she married in Hawaii in 2010 - have kept the happy news to themselves since then.
Megan has been similarly private throughout her pregnancy, ending one interview when asked indirectly if she was to have a baby. She only later confirmed she was pregnant by posing for photographers with her bump.
Megan said earlier this year she has "always been maternal" and wants "at least two, probably three kids."
The new arrival will be a brother to Brian's son Kassius, 10, from a previous relationship and his wife has previously said how being a stepmother makes her extremely happy.
She said: "A lot of things make me happy. But I feel unbelievably happy when my stepson tells me I'm beautiful. When I started living with Brian, his son was only two and I was 18. I've been looking after Kassius since he was three - it's part of my world that very few people really ever understood about me.
“I love being a stepmom and the experience grounds me when nothing makes sense in my life."