Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Trance’ star James McAvoy and wife Anne-Marie Duff prefer relaxing at home to glitzy events
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|James McAvoy and wife Anne-Marie Duff prefer|
He said: "My wife and I want to work, but we also want to make sure that one of us is at home with the family. So we take it in turns a little bit.
"But other than that we just keep our noses clean and our heads down. We don't go to all the parties. If we want a drink, we go to the pub."
The Scottish star always tried to avoid the paparazzi and believes his polite approach and private persona have earned him respect of the press.
He told Hello! magazine: "I've got nothing against people who use the media, but it's a two-way street. I feel like we use it respectfully and therefore there's a certain amount of respect shown back."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...