Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tough guy Bruce Willis poked fun at "Twilight's" Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's relationship
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 at 10:09 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Die Hard: With a Vengeance' actor mocked the 'Twilight' stars – whose romance was thrown into turmoil last month when the brunette beauty publically confirmed she cheated on Robert with married director Rupert Sanders – during a sketch on the 'Late Show with David Letterman' last week.
Bruce jokingly broke down in tears as he attempted to deliver his catchphrase "Yippee-ki-yay, motherf***er!" during a spoof trailer for fake film 'Twi-Hard: With a Vengeance', which shows his alter-ego failing to compose himself, due to Robert and Kristen's broken relationship, while negotiating with a villain.
He cries: "I'm a little distracted lately, I lost some friends ... Kristen and Rob, Bella and Edward - they broke up! They were supposed to be together forever, goddamnit!"
While introducing the sketch, Bruce managed another dig at the pair by joking that the spoof trailer is a "pretty emotional scene."
He told David: "It's a pretty emotional scene, but very tough. There's a lot of action going on."
Will Ferrell also mocked the couple's relationship recently and the comedy actor referred to Kristen as a "trampire."
Robert has put the Los Angeles home where's he's lived with Kristen for nearly a year on the market for $6.3 million, but the pair are thought to be edging closer to meeting face-to-face in an attempt to patch up their three-year relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...