Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Total Recall" star Colin Farrell says his children are his "priority"
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Colin Farrell hanging out with his son Henry|
The 'Total Recall' actor – who has sons James, nine, and two-year-old Henry from previous relationships – insists his "bad boy days" are now behind him and his loved ones will always come first.
He told German magazine In: "My family, my friends and my two wonderful children are my priority right now. Being a father has enriched my life immensely.
“I’ve become wiser and more mature with the years. My bad boy days are definitely over. You learn from your mistakes.”
Colin, 36, insists he is currently happy to be single but won't rule out embarking on a new romance.
He said: “To be honest, I’m not looking for a woman at the moment. But if it happens, it happens.”
The Irish actor recently admitted he initially resisted settling down when he had children but soon learned he needed to be a dad not a "friend" to his kids.
He said: "People say having children changes you, doesn't it? Unfortunately not. You can go around the world and see stories where it doesn't change people. You have to allow it to invite the change in.
"So the first three years of James's life was me going I'm not going to change. I'm just going to be his friend – we're going to be pals.
"But that didn't work out so well. And then based on a couple of life changes I made myself I thought, 'Why am I fighting change?' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...