Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott admits his family are "bonkers"
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 at 08:57 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Dean McDermott and his family|
The reality TV star and wife Tori Spelling welcomed their fourth child, son Finn Davey, into the world last week and before his birth, Dean wrote a personal message to the little boy on his website jokingly warning him about the family was entering.
Dean - who also has Liam, five, Stella, four, and 10-month-old Hattie with Tori - wrote: "Well it's the night before your entrance into this crazy, wacky, amazing world full of joy, good times, bad times, love, loss, friends and foes - and that's just your brothers and sisters! They're always full of love, laughter and energy. Quite frankly they're absolutely bonkers too, but you're going to love them. "Mom and dad are a bit kooky too - that's just how we roll. Not to worry though, we'll grow on you after a while. So strap on your onesie, because it's going to be a wild ride."
Dean also described how he couldn't wait to meet his son and promised to love and protect throughout his life.
He said: "I can't wait to encourage you, and tell you that you're the most amazing person in the world, and that you can do anything or be anything you want to be... With all my love and devotion, I will fight tooth and nail to give you the wonderful life you deserve. Because you have made my life wonderful beyond my dreams by being my child, a little angel that has found your mother and I and blessed our lives with beauty and grace."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...