Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tori Spelling claims husband Dean McDermott is ‘super dad’
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Spelling and McDermott with their kids|
Tori - who also has, Liam, five, Stella, four, and 12-month-old Hattie - said: "Dean's a super dad. He's a mom and dad all wrapped up into one.
"He was dealing with so much, but he was always really positive. We had date nights every Tuesday ... Dean would spend the night at the hospital on a cot next to me and we'd talk."
Tori was diagnosed with potentially-fatal placenta previa - a condition where the placenta covers the cervix and causes internal bleeding - at 20 weeks into her pregnancy with Finn but Dean remained positive throughout as he knew he had to stay strong.
He told Us Weekly magazine: "I couldn't fathom losing the baby or T. I'm perpetually hopeful. T gives me a hard time about it.
"T is a warrior with a will of iron - but also the sweetest, cutest thing in the world."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...