Top ten Robert Pattinson quotes
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
From the world's best known vampire, here are some of Robert Pattinson's quotes about love, life and the future.
On his childhood:
“Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as `Claudia`! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.”
On his inspiration:
“I aspire to be Jack Nicholson. I love his every single mannerism. I used to try and be him in virtually everything I did, I don`t know why. I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo`s Nest when I was about 13, and I dressed like him. I tried to do his accent. I did everything like him. I think it kind of stuck with me."
On his dream job:
“My dream job is being a pianist”
On what his finds attractive:
“The stuff I find attractive in women I always regret finding attractive. I always like a kind of madness in a woman... I like it when they hate me right from the beginning.”
“Before 'Twilight,' I did any movie that I got [offered], and you'd try and make the best of it afterward. But now you're expected to come into the movie and provide not only economic viability, but also a performance as well. You can't just mess around. People are like, 'We're employing you to be here, as a star and an actor.' It's difficult, and it's scary."
On playing Edward Cullen:
"It’s been amazing to play the same character through so many adventures. And it’s so strange because my life has changed so much over these years, but ‘Twilight’ and Edward Cullen will always be a part of me. It's been my whole life. My whole 20s. And I wouldn’t have it any other way."
On his Future:
“I’d love to have a family -- sometime in the future.”
"I can’t say I prefer blondes, brunettes, or redheads. I like emotion and elegance. Even expensive clothes do not guarantee a good look. You must be yourself above all!"
On Taylor Lautner in “New Moon”:
"I didn't see Taylor until just a little bit before we started shooting. When he came back, I had the same reaction as everybody else. I was like, 'Jeez, now I have to go to the gym!'”
On his dog:
"The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it’s ridiculous."
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...