Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Top Gun' star Tom Cruise reportedly hasn't seen Suri in ten weeks
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 at 09:39 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Cruise plans to visit his daughter soon|
The 50-year-old actor's long-term lawyer and good friend Bert Fields told the MailOnline: "Tom is a loving, caring father. Suri is a vital part of his life and always will be.
"Of course he'll be seeing her soon. He's in England finishing one picture and preparing another."
Tom is apparently "absolutely" looking forward to seeing his youngest child very soon and is extremely proud she recently started attending school in New York, where she has been living with her mother Katie since she was awarded sole custody.
The actor has been speaking to her "once or twice" daily since relocating to London to film his new thriller 'All You Need Is Kill' last summer.
Suri was recently spotted chatting on a mobile phone while out with her mother and Bert insisted Tom hates being apart from her
He said: "He misses her."
The actor last saw the six-year-old when he took her away to Disney World in Florida at the end of July - and the pair were pictured frolicking in the waves at the Typhoon Lagoon at the family resort.
The 'Top Gun' star has been making the most of his single status and has been spotted out on the town in London multiple times in recent weeks with celebrity pals including Usher, Sir Ridley Scott, Matt Damon, Cameron Diaz, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...