Tom Hardy has bought a £2 million mansion in the same neighborliness as Sir Mick Jagger and Richard Ashcroft
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Dark Knight Rises' star is said to be in "good company " with his rock and roll neighbors - with The Rolling Stones and The Verve musicians living "just up the road" from his new south west London property.
A source said: "Tom's going to keep good company among the rock elite - Mick and Richard are literally both just up the road.
"He'll have his work cut out before any entertaining starts, though, as it needs a fair bit of work. It's a stunning property with a huge ballroom, which he's up for renovating."
The 35-year-old actor has plans to renovate the property for his and fiancee Charlotte Riley's son Louis, four, when he's older.
He also reportedly wants to call it Manderley after the manor in 'Rebecca', the thriller starring Tom's "hero" Sir Laurence Olivier.
An insider told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "Naming it Manderley is fitting because Lawrence Olivier is one of his heroes.
"He's planning to make it a home for his son Louis but it's not known whether he will live there on his own or not yet."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...