Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Hardy and his fiancée Charlotte Riley write love letters to each other "most days" when they are apart
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 at 08:38 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Tom Hardy and his fiancée Charlotte Riley|
She said: "I've always been a keen letter writer and so Tom and I write to each other most days when we are apart - or at least every other day."
While the 31-year-old beauty feels "very honored" to be a stepmother to Tom's four-year-old son Louis - who he had with ex-girlfriend Rachael Speed - she is keen to take their relationship one step further and have "lots" of children of her own with the 35-year-old actor.
Charlotte - who met Tom in 2008 when they were both filming the TV adaptation of novel 'Wuthering Heights' - added to You magazine: "Hell, yes. I want babies, lots of them. Definitely, absolutely definitely.
"Louis is four and the most incredible, intelligent, creative little human being I have ever met - he is amazing. I feel very honored to be his step mum."
Emma Stone was "arrogantly confident" she would end up an actress.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...