Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise's ex-wife Mimi Rogers wishes "the best" for him and Katie Holmes
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2012 at 09:39 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Katie Holmes & Mimi Rogers|
Mimi told US Weekly: "I wish them both the best. There's not much else to say.
"I really do, though. I wish them the best."
Speaking at the New York premiere of bittersweet romantic comedy 'Hope Springs' last night (06.08.12), she reflected on what makes a marriage work and the importance of friendship.
Mimi explained: "I think marriage is hard work no matter what. I think it's about first and foremost being great friends."
Hollywood couple Katie and Tom - who have six-year-old Suri together - split in June after five years together when the former 'Dawson's Creek' star filed for divorce.
Katie has since been granted sole custody of their daughter.
The 33-year-old beauty reportedly sought comfort in Tom's second wife Nicole Kidman - who has two adopted children, Isabella, 19, and Connor, 17, with Tom - and has been friends with Katie since 2006.
A source said at the time: "She has been a private friend not many people know about. She told Katie her life is great now and she has no regrets."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...