Tom Cruise’s 7-year-old daughter Suri to launch her own fashion line
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Suri and Tom Cruise|
The seven-year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has reportedly signed a contract worth £1.5 million to work with her mother and her Holmes & Yang partner Jeanne Yang on a collection of clothes, shoes and accessories for young girls.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Suri is only seven but she is incredibly interested in clothes.
"She has been through a very difficult year and adapted amazingly to her new life in New York, including the upheaval of starting normal school.
"This is a nice hobby for her, it's certainly not going to take over her life. Most girls dream of being able to make their own clothes, this just means her drawings will now become a reality.
"It'll be interesting to see how it pans out, there's nothing around quite like it."
The line - named Suri - will reportedly launch this autumn in New York, and if successful will be rolled out across America next year.
Katie, 34, was originally approached about the possibility of Suri having her own fashion blog, but the idea was extended when she stared talking about designs for clothes.
It was previously claimed that Katie - who split from Tom last June - had told Suri she wanted her to focus on her school work, after the youngster was offered a modelling deal.
A source said recently: "Suri may be one of the most photographed children on the planet but she won't be doing her own photo shoots for fashion houses just yet.
"Katie wants her to concentrate on school before anything else ... She just wants Suri to have as normal a childhood as possible.
"[She] is trying to keep her grounded and forget the celebrity lifestyle that she's become accustomed to."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...