Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise will not hide his Scientology beliefs from daughter Suri
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Tom Cruise and daughter Suri|
The 'Rock of Ages' actor - who is a huge follower of the sci-fi religion - will not be afraid to discuss the religion with the six-year-old girl, despite estranged wife Katie Holmes reportedly wanting the youngster to have nothing to do with it.
A source said: "Tom is not ashamed of his beliefs and won't hide them from his daughter."
Tom - who also has children Isabella, 19, and 17-year-old Connor, with second wife Nicole Kidman - was reunited with Suri yesterday on Tuesday in New York after not seeing her for over a month because he was working on new movie 'Oblivion' and insiders say he was desperate to see his little girl.
One said: "He's wanted to see her as fast as possible since this started. He couldn't shut down production, cost people their jobs. People count on him."
Katie filed for divorce last month after five years of marriage and the former couple settled their divorce agreement last week, with the actress having primary custody of Suri.
Tom will have extensive visitation rights and thought it was best for Suri she lived full-time with her mother in New York.
His longtime friend and lawyer Bert Fields said: "Tom tried his best to do what's right for Suri."
It has been claimed Katie, 33, has enrolled Suri into a Catholic school as she didn't want her to have the Scientology upbringing Tom's other children had.