Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise takes Suri on a helicopter ride over Manhattan
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Tom Cruise takes Suri on an NYC outing|
Suri excitedly looked out of the window to see the panoramic views of the city and the pair seemed to enjoy having some quality father and daughter time.
A source said: "They didn't look stressed."
Tom flew to The Big Apple on Tuesday to see Suri for the first time since he and Katie Holmes, 33, split in June ending their five-year marriage.
The 50-year-old actor wrapped shooting on his latest film 'Oblivion' in California on Sunday (15.07.12) and he made sure he was in New York to see his child the first opportunity he got.
Katie and Tom agreed a divorce settlement on July 7, with the actress getting primary custody of Suri.
The 'Rock of Ages' star has extensive visitation rights but he agreed that Suri should live full-time with her mother in New York because it would be the best thing for her.
His long-time friend and lawyer Bert Fields said: "Tom tried his best to do what's right for Suri."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...