Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise takes Suri on a helicopter ride over Manhattan
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Tom Cruise takes Suri on an NYC outing|
Suri excitedly looked out of the window to see the panoramic views of the city and the pair seemed to enjoy having some quality father and daughter time.
A source said: "They didn't look stressed."
Tom flew to The Big Apple on Tuesday to see Suri for the first time since he and Katie Holmes, 33, split in June ending their five-year marriage.
The 50-year-old actor wrapped shooting on his latest film 'Oblivion' in California on Sunday (15.07.12) and he made sure he was in New York to see his child the first opportunity he got.
Katie and Tom agreed a divorce settlement on July 7, with the actress getting primary custody of Suri.
The 'Rock of Ages' star has extensive visitation rights but he agreed that Suri should live full-time with her mother in New York because it would be the best thing for her.
His long-time friend and lawyer Bert Fields said: "Tom tried his best to do what's right for Suri."