Tom Cruise loves making his 'Oblivion' co-stars laugh
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Tom Cruise in a scene from "Oblivion"|
The 50-year-old actor is always in good spirits, according to his 'Oblivion' co-star Andrea Riseborough, who says the megastar loves joking around with everyone and making sure they are in a good mood.
She told People magazine: "He's a fantastic team leader. Every morning he has a smile on his face and a cup of coffee in his hand raring to go. He has a lightness of spirit and we were always giggling together. It was such a joy."
While he may be laughing and joking between takes, Tom's co-stars say he doesn't hold back when it comes to fight scenes.
Defence Lab's Andy Norman, who was the fight consultant on Tom's recent 'Jack Reacher' film, said: "Tom gets right in there, he'll take the knock and the bruises and he doesn't want us to hold back. He'll still be there at 2am going over fight scenes, he's a total perfectionist."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...