Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise is looking forward to Christmas with his children
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 09:33 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Speaking at the London premiere of ‘Jack Reacher’ on Monday, Tom said: "We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]. We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it."
While Tom has spent most of his time working, he revealed his love for the UK and admitted he has also taken time to enjoy his time there.
He added to People magazine: "I love it here. I have made so many films here and I have worked with so many of the actors here. It is a wonderful place to live.
"I am shooting a film over here … seven days a week. But I feel great. It doesn't take up all my time, but I have a very busy schedule and I like it that way."