Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise is looking forward to Christmas with his children
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 09:33 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Speaking at the London premiere of ‘Jack Reacher’ on Monday, Tom said: "We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]. We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it."
While Tom has spent most of his time working, he revealed his love for the UK and admitted he has also taken time to enjoy his time there.
He added to People magazine: "I love it here. I have made so many films here and I have worked with so many of the actors here. It is a wonderful place to live.
"I am shooting a film over here … seven days a week. But I feel great. It doesn't take up all my time, but I have a very busy schedule and I like it that way."