Tom Cruise has promised to help David Beckham become a movie star, according to reports
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Tom Cruise and David Beckham|
The soccer player is looking for a fresh challenge now he has decided to retire from the sport and thinks he has what it takes to be a star in Hollywood and wants the 'Oblivion' actor to help him establish himself on the screen.
A source told National Enquirer magazine: "David has always wanted to be an action film star, and Tom promised him a long time ago he can make those dreams come true.
"David still loved soccer but feels that now is a great time to transition into film while he's still young enough to land top-notch roles."
David and his spouse Victoria became good friends with Tom and his now ex-wife Katie Holmes several years ago and their bond was strengthened when they were living in America when David was playing for Los Angeles Galaxy.
The sportsman is said to have his eye on a role in Tom's planned action sequel 'Mission: Impossible 5'.
The source added: "Who knows? We could see David in 'Mission: Impossible 5'."
David, 38, has appeared on the big screen before in the 'Goal!' trilogy playing himself when he was a member of the Real Madrid squad.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...