Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise enjoys bird poo facials
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
A source close to the actor - who is married to Katie Holmes - said: "Tom doesn't go in for Botox or surgery but he does pay close attention to all the new and popular natural treatments.
"He recently started experimenting with the nightingale poo facial. It was recommended by a Hollywood pal and the results have been fantastic."
Tom is said to be "proud" to have turned to the treatment - of which Victoria Beckham is rumoured to be a fan - instead of turning to cosmetic surgery as he gets older.
The source added to Now magazine: "Tom doesn't see splashing out on the facials as him being vain or weird - in fact, he points out there are much wackier fads out there. And he's proud of himself for avoiding the temptations of plastic surgery."