Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise branded a victim of Scientology by great grandson’s founder
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Tom Cruise (Getty Images)|
He told CBS5 News: "Tom Cruise is another victim of the mirage that my great grandfather created around himself."
He added that in his opinion Katie Holmes had to escape from Tom because "the more she saw behind the curtain the more horrified she probably was."
Jamie says that Scientology devastated his family and caused his grandfather, Ron DeWolf, to change his name when he finally left the group.
Jamie said about his mother, who never discussed the church: "It destroyed and devoured both her grandfather and her father."
Twelve years ago, Jamie did a one-man show about his relatives which became popular on video sharing website YouTube, however, the church did not like it.
He revealed: "Within two to three days Scientologists were at my door with fake cover stories claiming that they were performers doing a show with me. They had people following me, they were on me immediately."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...