Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen wants to have a baby girl
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Giselle & Tom Brady|
A source told Life & Style magazine: “She’s hoping it’s a girl – she loves little girls. But she wants to be surprised like when she had her first baby Ben.”
Gisele is dealing well with her pregnancy, but is keeping active and healthy so she can return to work.
The source added: “She’s still exercising and very active. She’ll be back on the runway in no time.”
Tom has previously said he is keen to be a good father and have lots of children, but balance it with having a successful career.
He said: “I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...