Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen wants to have a baby girl
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Giselle & Tom Brady|
A source told Life & Style magazine: “She’s hoping it’s a girl – she loves little girls. But she wants to be surprised like when she had her first baby Ben.”
Gisele is dealing well with her pregnancy, but is keeping active and healthy so she can return to work.
The source added: “She’s still exercising and very active. She’ll be back on the runway in no time.”
Tom has previously said he is keen to be a good father and have lots of children, but balance it with having a successful career.
He said: “I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too.”