Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen wants to have a baby girl
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Giselle & Tom Brady|
A source told Life & Style magazine: “She’s hoping it’s a girl – she loves little girls. But she wants to be surprised like when she had her first baby Ben.”
Gisele is dealing well with her pregnancy, but is keeping active and healthy so she can return to work.
The source added: “She’s still exercising and very active. She’ll be back on the runway in no time.”
Tom has previously said he is keen to be a good father and have lots of children, but balance it with having a successful career.
He said: “I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...