Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen has given birth to a baby girl
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen|
The Brazilian supermodel and her NFL star husband Tom Brady welcomed their little girl, Vivian Brady, into the world on Thursday night, according to the Boston Globe newspaper.
No further details about the birth are yet to be released.
The couple already have a two-year-old son, Benjamin, together, while Tom - who plays football for the New England Patriots, who are based in the Greater Boston area - has a five-year-old son, John, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
It was recently reported Gisele wanted to have a little girl but refused to find out the sex of her baby during her pregnancy.
A source said: "She's hoping it's a girl - she loves little girls. But she wants to be surprised like when she had her first baby Ben."
The 32-year-old beauty has previously spoken about her love of being a mother and said she wanted lots of children.
She said: "I want to have a big family. I love kids."
Tom has also said he is keen to have lots of children, but balance it with having a successful career.
He said: "I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...