Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen confirms she's pregnant with her second child
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Tom Brady & Gisele|
It is the first time Gisele has confirmed her pregnancy but the super-slim beauty has been pictured with a more rounded stomach in recent weeks.
Gisele - who is also stepmother to Tom's four-year-old son John - has made no secret of her desire to have more children, saying: "I want to have a big family. I love kids."
And it seems NFL star Tom agrees with her as he has said his ambition is to have lots of children.
He said: "I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too."