Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen confirms she's pregnant with her second child
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Tom Brady & Gisele|
It is the first time Gisele has confirmed her pregnancy but the super-slim beauty has been pictured with a more rounded stomach in recent weeks.
Gisele - who is also stepmother to Tom's four-year-old son John - has made no secret of her desire to have more children, saying: "I want to have a big family. I love kids."
And it seems NFL star Tom agrees with her as he has said his ambition is to have lots of children.
He said: "I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...