Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s son, Benjamin, thinks broccoli is 'dessert'
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 10:58 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Gisele, Tom and the boys|
She said: “My children, they are like white canvases. When Benjamin eats broccoli, he thinks it's dessert!"
Gisele is also stepmother to Tom’s four-year-old son Jack with his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan and she has revealed he is a budding martial artist.
The 31-year-old catwalk beauty told the new UK issue of Vogue magazine: “You know, my eldest Jack, he's gonna be starting kung fu this fall."
Gisele – who is one of the world’s most sought after models – also credits her success with her hard work ethic, something she thinks her sisters could benefit from taking notice of.
She said: “Yeah, well, like I tell my five sisters, who don't work at it very hard at all, whatever you put in, you get out. I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is. I just always want to be the best that I can."