Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s son, Benjamin, thinks broccoli is 'dessert'
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 10:58 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Gisele, Tom and the boys|
She said: “My children, they are like white canvases. When Benjamin eats broccoli, he thinks it's dessert!"
Gisele is also stepmother to Tom’s four-year-old son Jack with his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan and she has revealed he is a budding martial artist.
The 31-year-old catwalk beauty told the new UK issue of Vogue magazine: “You know, my eldest Jack, he's gonna be starting kung fu this fall."
Gisele – who is one of the world’s most sought after models – also credits her success with her hard work ethic, something she thinks her sisters could benefit from taking notice of.
She said: “Yeah, well, like I tell my five sisters, who don't work at it very hard at all, whatever you put in, you get out. I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is. I just always want to be the best that I can."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...