Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen recover from Super Bowl blues with paradise beach holiday
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 08:55 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen|
According to x17online.com, the supermodel took the quarterback and their son Benjamin to their Santa Teresa home last weekend.
Showing off her flawless figure in a tiger print bikini, the supermodel was captured frolicking with son Benjamin on the beach.
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have regular date nights
Read more Tom Brady related news on IrishCentral
Pictures also show the celebrity couple enjoying a picnic on the beach with some locals before watching the sun set as they warmed up next to a bonfire.
Following the Patriots' recent loss at the Super Bowl, Bündchen was captured on video taking a dig at Brady's receivers, saying, "My husband can not f––ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."
The couple tied the knot in Costa Rica in 2009 in an intimate ceremony.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...