Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have regular date nights
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 09:51 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Speaking at the reception for the Harvard Center for Global Health and the Environment's Global Environmental Citizen Award, she told People: "Sometimes we have date nights, sometimes we have hikes together. The most important thing, I think, is to find the time to be with each other.
"We cherish the time we have together."
Gisele – who recently launched her own lingerie line in her native Brazil – also revealed she and New England Patriots player Tom, 33, spend less time away from home since Benjamin came into their lives.
She added: "We really do love to travel, but being parents, we travel less now then we have in the past. It's definitely more challenging travelling with a child."
The catwalk beauty admits she can’t wait to get home and see her son after a day at work.
She said: "There is nothing more rewarding then to come home and see them after a long day of work. As his mom, I think everything Benjamin does is cute."
Tom Brady refuses to let model wife Gisele Bundchen dress him
Bridget Moynahan snipes at her ex Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen