Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tinie Tempah is taking Irish Kim Kardashian lookalike Georgia Salpa on a date
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 at 09:17 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She told The Sun newspaper: "Tinie is a very cute guy. I love a man who knows how to dress and has something about him. I love Tinie's music and he is the perfect gentleman.
"I am 25 now and I wouldn't usually go for a younger guy really. A man I go for has to know what they are about and be fairly sorted with their lives."
'Frisky' hit maker Tinie is rumored to have previously dated Scottish singer Yasmin, and flirted with Nicole Scherzinger after appearing on the US version of 'The X Factor'.
He was also a big hit with former Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland, who said he has "gorgeous skin and the sweetest smile", and that she wanted to kiss him.
However, the Tinie has kept a low profile when it comes to romance since finding fame as a rapper, and admitted he had to give up his perfect woman to follow his dreams.
In 2012, he said: "I was sort of seeing somebody which was getting quite serious about three months before my debut single was released.
"Even now, when I look back on it, I'm like, 'Why am I not with her?'
"She was flawless and never, ever did anything wrong. I just thought that before it got too emotional I should end it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...