Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tinie Tempah is taking Irish Kim Kardashian lookalike Georgia Salpa on a date
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 at 09:17 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
She told The Sun newspaper: "Tinie is a very cute guy. I love a man who knows how to dress and has something about him. I love Tinie's music and he is the perfect gentleman.
"I am 25 now and I wouldn't usually go for a younger guy really. A man I go for has to know what they are about and be fairly sorted with their lives."
'Frisky' hit maker Tinie is rumored to have previously dated Scottish singer Yasmin, and flirted with Nicole Scherzinger after appearing on the US version of 'The X Factor'.
He was also a big hit with former Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland, who said he has "gorgeous skin and the sweetest smile", and that she wanted to kiss him.
However, the Tinie has kept a low profile when it comes to romance since finding fame as a rapper, and admitted he had to give up his perfect woman to follow his dreams.
In 2012, he said: "I was sort of seeing somebody which was getting quite serious about three months before my debut single was released.
"Even now, when I look back on it, I'm like, 'Why am I not with her?'
"She was flawless and never, ever did anything wrong. I just thought that before it got too emotional I should end it."