Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Time to leave Liam Neeson and his love life alone
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 02:22 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The news that Irish actor Liam Neeson is dating again,in this case British businesswoman Freya St. Johnston, has been splashed across all the tabloids and People magazine in the past few days.
We are learning in gory details how the two were spotted in London, how they were holding hands and how he seems like a new man with her.
To which I say -- lay off the guy.
He has just come through the most horrific time of his life when his wife died needlessly in a ski accident.
Any half-competent medical care would have saved her life but Liam has to live with the reality that the mother of his two children is gone forever.
Now after waiting a decent period he is trying to put his life back together again and seems to have met a very fine and accomplished woman, not some Hollywood starlet.
You can see from the above picture just how startled Liam seems at suddenly finding himself back in the Hollywood glare.
Who knows how his new friend will react to the sudden glare of fame, but wouldn't you think,just once, given all that he has been through, the Paparazzi might give him a miss?
Fat chance it seems.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...