Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'This is 40' star Megan Fox wants more kids
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:40 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
as soon as possible.
The 'This is 40' actress said: "I recognize the blessings when they come - like, I recognise I'm so lucky to work with Judd [Apatow] - but the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son.
"I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is."
Megan, 26, confessed having a baby has been a lifelong dream and she is now finding it a struggle to juggle her filming commitments with motherhood because she feels work has become redundant.
She sighed: "All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it... It's very hard for me to do this stuff, because I feel like this isn't my job any more. My job is to be
The brunette beauty also revealed the secret to her marital bliss with 'Beverly Hills, 90210' hunk Brian Austin Green - who she wed in June 2010 - claiming it takes hard work and a good dose of tolerance because the pair are polar opposites of each other.
Megan told Marie Claire magazine: "I just think we got lucky. I believe he's my soulmate. But that doesn't mean it doesn't take work, because we are very, very different.
"But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don't try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him. He really is amazing. I should never, ever even
think about complaining."