‘The Wolverine’ star Hugh Jackman is taking a break from acting
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
'The Wolverine' star - who has adopted children, Oscar, 13 and eight-year-old Ava, with wife Deborra-Lee Furness - has revealed he's taking some time away from the movie industry as he feels "greedy" after starring in four consecutive films.
Speaking on 'The Kyle and Jackie O Show' on Australian radio station 2Day FM, he said: "I'm taking a little while off, I don't know if I'm taking a year, this movie now is my fourth movie a row. I'm being very greedy. There's a thing called being in the dog box, that's me."
The 44-year-old actor has to bare the flesh in his new movie 'The Wolverine' - which is part of the 'X-Men' film universe - but he admits he has no qualms about stripping down as it's his job as an actor to flaunt his hunky body, and he feels at ease wandering around back stage without any clothes on as it's deemed "normal".
Hugh - who has portrayed the claw-wielding mutant on six occasions - explained: "You know the guys that really like being naked, I'm not one of those, but I have no issues, actors you've kind of got to, that's part of the territory. If you've ever been to theatre backstage nudity is pretty much as normal as wearing clothes."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...