Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Wanted's Siva Kaneswaran says they were broke before finding success
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 08:24 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
He told the Sunday World newspaper: "I'm not gonna lie, we are quite comfortable now. But it was never about the money. In the beginning, we spent 18 months doing school and club gigs with nothing coming in. We were all in the red before our big break. Now we can focus on what's really important in life, the music and taking care of family."
While the band are looking forward to a busy 2013 with the release of a new album, Siva is looking forward to a quiet Christmas first.
He said: "There are some pubs in Dublin where I like to sit in a corner and enjoy a drink. And I have a couple of country pubs in Longford and Cavan where I go. They have massive big fires and nobody really knows me there, it's brilliant."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...