Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Wanted’s Max George thinks Lindsay Lohan is a ‘good girl’
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Max was asked by a TMZ cameraman: "Are you praying for Lindsay to get out of trouble?"
He laughed: "She's fine. She's out of trouble", before adding as he made his way into LAX airport in Los Angeles: "She's a good girl."
The British boy band were heading home after performing at KIIS FM's 2012 Jingle Ball on Monday evening and Max appeared unconcerned about the plight of his party-loving friend, who was booked for misdemeanour assault and has faced jail time in the past.
Lindsay, 26, reportedly punched psychic palm reader Tiffany Mitchell at New York's Avenue club last week before hurling racist insults at her because she was jealous when the handsome 24-year-old singer started talking to her.
Max previously insisted he wasn't the root of the altercation, saying: "It wasn't me. I didn't instigate anything. It was nothing to do with me."
The flame-haired star - whose bank accounts have been seized - is allegedly relieving her stress about her worrying financial situation and her impending probation violation with daily vodka binges to numb the pain.
She could face up to 250 days in jail and is due to be formally charged on December 15 for lying to police about being behind the wheel of a car during a crash in June, which is a direct violation of her 2011 probation.