Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Wanted's Jay McGuiness has publicly demonstrated his support for Lindsay Lohan
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 at 09:09 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
According to EOnline.com the 22-year-old star proudly wore the statement top printed in pink block letters over with what appeared to be an image of a smiling woman throughout the band's warm up performance for Justin Bieber at Madison Square Garden last Thursday night.
The 'Mean Girls' actress was taken into custody in the early hours of Thursday morning and booked for misdemeanour assault after spending the evening with Max, Jay and their fellow bandmate Tom Parker, 24, at Avenue night club after their concert earlier that night.
Lindsay had set her sights on hooking up with Max, 24, and reportedly became "enraged" when she saw 28-year-old fortune teller Tiffany talking to him.
An onlooker said: "The four of them - along with a friend of Lilo's (Lindsay Lohan) - were drinking before heading off to Avenue club together.
"Come 4am, Lilo seemed quite drunk and you could see it was turning Max off. He then began talking to another woman, which is believed to have enraged Lindsay."
But the 'Liz and Dick' star's attorney Mark Heller has disputed reports she was under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
He told E! News: "I can tell you when I was with her this morning, she was in great condition. She was certainly not intoxicated, certainly not under the influence of drugs. She was clear [and] lucid, her eyes were clear. No alcohol involvement whatsoever on this occasion."
The 26-year-old actress, who received further support from Demi Lovato on Twitter earlier yesterday, was also formally charged with lying to the police over her car accident in June just hours after the night club arrest.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...