Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Wanted would love Justin Bieber to join the group
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 at 10:13 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The British boy band - Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes - think the Canadian pop heartthrob would fit in perfectly with them and would be a dream extra bandmate.
When asked who they'd pick if they could have one more member in the group, Nathan said: "Bieber would be absolutely mint."
The 'Glad You Came' hitmakers are also convinced Justin would gain them even more female fans.
The boys get sent thousands of letters and packages from their admirers but they admit not all the fan mail they receive is appreciated.
Tom revealed: "One of us got sent a voodoo doll before."
The band were quizzed by fans for a special show to be broadcast on music TV channel VIVA, and they had some fun with some of the questions.
When asked what their biggest fear is, Nathan cheekily said: "Waking up after a nightmare, turning over and Max is there!"
While Tom joked he is scared of his bandmates, saying: "My biggest fear is these four, I hate you all."
'VIVA Asks The Wanted' will be aired on VIVA on Saturday (03.11.2012) at 10:30am.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...