Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘The Wanted’ star Max George would bet ‘thousands’ that he would beat One Direction’s Zayn Malik in a fight
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 09:23 AM
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift
Speaking to Yahoo! omg!, he said: "I did read that he challenged me to a fight and that I turned him down.
"Listen, if he asked and I've said no then I must have said it by accident because absolutely [I'd like to have a fight with him].
"Can you actually get odds on that? Listen, we can put thousands on and make sure that happens."
Max's bandmates are also backing the 24-year-old hunk to defeat his 20-year-old nemesis, and while Jay McGuinness insists some of One Direction stars are "quite friendly", he believes Max has the skills to win the fight.
Speaking at the Capital FM Summertime Ball at London's Wembley Stadium on Sunday, Nathan Sykes told BANG Showbiz: "Max is the bookies favourite to win a fight against Zayn."
Jay added: "I think he's got some good fighting skills and he can take a hit as well. He doesn't bruise very easily.
"We don't hang out with One Direction or anything but some of them are quite friendly." See more: One Direction , Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...