Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘The Wanted’ star Max George asked Lindsay Lohan to go away with him
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Max George & Lindsay Lohan|
He told RadarOnline: “To begin with, Lindsay was asked to go out of town with Max and she thought it was a bad idea. I spoke to people with her who said she did not drink and I even spoke to her and she was absolutely fine.”
A representative for the actress confirmed she visited Max at The Mondrian hotel, but it is thought she remained sober, as she has been since leaving rehab.
Lindsay has now moved to New York City, and has been following advice given to her by talk show host Oprah Winfrey, who believes she's finally beaten her demons.
Oprah said: "I thought that she's in the best place that I've ever seen her. I believe that she believes that she is now ready. And she admitted that there were other times when she was pretending to be ready and not quite sure. And sometimes resentful that she was being, you know, put in a position where she had to go to rehab. I think this is the first time I could see it really benefited her."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...