The Wanted became ‘closer’ after filming their reality show
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'Walks Like Rihanna' boy band bared all for the cameras earlier this year on 'The Wanted Life', which followed their exploits living together in Los Angeles while recording their new album, and although the group - Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes - often found themselves arguing, the experience ultimately bonded them.
Siva, 24, explained to OK! magazine: "We all became closer from it and you know, why not? We got asked to be on a TV show, we did it, and it was a good experience. There were some stressful moments in the house, as you've seen now on TV, but overall I think we learnt a lot from it."
Meanwhile, the band insist they are over their public feud with fellow heartthrobs One Direction, after exchanging swipes - including Zayn Malik branding Max "Chlamydia boy" - on Twitter last year.
Max said: "We've sort of said it's something and nothing. I think some of them are fine now, there's maybe one that isn't, but what can you do? It's no skin off our nose. We've got better things to be worrying about than arguing with them."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...