The Wanted are trying to help Nathan Sykes find a girl
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|The Wanted are trying to help Nathan Sykes find a girl|
The 'Glad You Came' hitmakers are fed up of single band mate Nathan complaining about having no luck with the ladies, so have joined forces to give him a masterclass in the art of seduction and share their best pick-up lines with him.
Siva Kaneswaran told TOTP magazine: "We've all been trying to help Nathan up his game with the ladies because he's been moaning about not getting any attention and says it's embarrassing, ha-ha!
"I think he scrubs up alright though, doesn't he?"
The British and Irish boyband are over in the US shooting their fly-on-the-wall TV show 'The Wanted Life', which 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' producer Ryan Seacrest is making for E! Entertainment, and Siva is loving the experience of life Stateside.
They said: "We've all been busy filming scenes for the show, which has been a pretty incredible experience. Max and Jay have been fishing loads (Max can't get enough of it!), we were interviewed by Ryan Seacrest and we also got the chance to swim with dolphins in the Bahamas.
"Luckily, Nareesha [Siva's girlfriend] and Tom's girlfriend Kelsey joined us, so we've not been feeling that homesick."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...