Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Wanted are a ‘ropier’ version of One Direction
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He told the Daily Star newspaper: “It is depressing. But we are hairier and more decrepit. We are the ropier version.”
The Wanted – comprised of Jay, Tom Parker, Max George, Nathan Sykes and Siva Kaneswaren - recently admitted they probably do not have as many supporters as One Direction but think their strength would be more than a match for the other fans if a fight broke out.
Max said: "I wouldn't advise One Direction fans to fight with ours because our fans are really tough.
"Although, the quantity of theirs is probably a little bit larger. So, I think it'd be a good fight."
Both groups cracked the lucrative US market this year but the 'Chasing The Sun' hitmakers don't think America is ready for a reality show featuring their wild antics.
Jay said: "We won't get a TV show because only New York and LA would like us. The rest of America would think we were Satan-worshipping evil b******s."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...