Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Wanted are a ‘ropier’ version of One Direction
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
He told the Daily Star newspaper: “It is depressing. But we are hairier and more decrepit. We are the ropier version.”
The Wanted – comprised of Jay, Tom Parker, Max George, Nathan Sykes and Siva Kaneswaren - recently admitted they probably do not have as many supporters as One Direction but think their strength would be more than a match for the other fans if a fight broke out.
Max said: "I wouldn't advise One Direction fans to fight with ours because our fans are really tough.
"Although, the quantity of theirs is probably a little bit larger. So, I think it'd be a good fight."
Both groups cracked the lucrative US market this year but the 'Chasing The Sun' hitmakers don't think America is ready for a reality show featuring their wild antics.
Jay said: "We won't get a TV show because only New York and LA would like us. The rest of America would think we were Satan-worshipping evil b******s."