Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"The Voice's" Adam Levine has defended Christina Aguilera against jibes about her weight
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 07:51 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera|
While ‘The Voice’ co-stars may bicker on-screen, Adam insisted they have a close relationship and he won’t let anyone say anything bad about the singer, who has recently come under fire for her fuller figure.
He told People magazine: "It's not cool. I've never liked it. I think it's horrible and I'll totally defend [Christina] when people say things like that because it's no one's business.
"The one thing about the culture right now, celebrity culture particularly, is people feel like they can just say nasty things about other people whether it's Christina or whether it's me. Of course I have her back and of course I defend her."
Adam also revealed that while the couple may disagree on the show, once the cameras stop rolling they forget their arguments.
He said: "The fights that everyone thought we were having were fictional. We never hated each other. We never had these secret battles that everyone thought we were having."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...